Trout Lake Township is located in Chippewa County in Michigan's beautiful Upper Peninsula.
This area is renowned for it's year-round activities. Everything from swimming, fishing and hunting to ice-fishing, cross-country skiing and miles of majestic snowmobile trails.
Looking for a great place to camp? Try the Trout Lake Township Campground
located on beautiful Trout Lake. Take a break and bring the family to the lake!
Quick Notes and Links...
- Annual Spring Clean-Up Saturday, May 23th, 2015 from 9:00a - 1:00p at the County Garage
- Trout Lake Pride Committee Annual Pig Roast Sunday, May 24th, 2015 from 12:00p - 4:00p at the Township Park
- 2015 - 2016 Budget Meeting Tuesday, June 9th, 2015 at 5:30p.
- Michael Neiger of Michigan Backcountry Search and Rescue's (MibSAR's) Long Range Special Operations Group (LRSOG) in Marquette, Michigan is investigating the July 3, 1983 disappearance of Senia Matson from the Trout Lake area. He would like to obtain copies of any notes or maps, from those who participated in this search, that show exactly what areas were originally line searched--and not searched--by ground searchers in 1983, particularly in the area of the Wilwin Lodge, Hendrie River, and Fiborn Quarry Trout Pond in western Mackinac County. Copies of notes and maps from the original search, or from the first-hand recollections of those who participated in the search, can be mailed to Michael Neiger,
313 Jonathan Carver Road, Marquette, Michigan, 49855. He can also be contacted at 906-226-9620 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, click here.
- 2015 Women's Club Quilt Raffle tickets are now on sale, for more information, click here.
- Alvin English, Township Clerk is now a Notary Public to witness signatures on legal documents. For contact information, click here.