Trout Lake Township is located in Chippewa County in Michigan's beautiful Upper Peninsula.
This area is renowned for it's year-round activities. Everything from swimming, fishing and hunting to ice-fishing, cross-country skiing and miles of majestic snowmobile trails.
Looking for a great place to camp? Try the Trout Lake Township Campground
located on beautiful Trout Lake. Take a break and bring the family to the lake!
Quick Notes and Links...
- Michael Neiger of Michigan Backcountry Search and Rescue's (MibSAR's) Long Range Special Operations Group (LRSOG) in Marquette, Michigan is investigating the July 3, 1983 disappearance of Senia Matson from the Trout Lake area. He would like to obtain copies of any notes or maps, from those who participated in this search, that show exactly what areas were originally line searched--and not searched--by ground searchers in 1983, particularly in the area of the Wilwin Lodge, Hendrie River, and Fiborn Quarry Trout Pond in western Mackinac County. Copies of notes and maps from the original search, or from the first-hand recollections of those who participated in the search, can be mailed to Michael Neiger,
313 Jonathan Carver Road, Marquette, Michigan, 49855. He can also be contacted at 906-226-9620 or via e-mail at email@example.com. For more information, click here.
- Reservations for the 2014 Camping Season will be accepted beginning May 1, 2014 by calling 906-569-3299.
- Alvin English, Township Clerk is now a Notary Public to witness signatures on legal documents. For contact information, click here.
- The Trout Lake Women's Club 2014 Quilt Raffle Tickets are now available. Click here for more information.
- Marshall-Hart-Fischer American Legion Post 80 Upcoming Events:
Saturday, September 27th, 2014 Pig Roast from 12p - 6p at the Trout Lake Township Hall. Take out is available.
Saturday, October 18th, 2014 Spaghetti Dinner from 4p - 7p at the Trout Lake Township Hall with Cow Raffle Drawings taking place between 6:30p - 7p at the Trout Lake Township Hall.
Friday, November 14th, 2014 Hunter's Special Dinner at the Trout Lake Township Hall from 3p - 6p.
For more information contact Dave & Karen Kovacich at (906) 569 - 3321